Unisex T-Shirts Sizing Chart
All our T-Shirts are unisex, with a standard fit.
Find your size
Men should choose their usual size for a fitted look or choose one size up for a more relaxed fit. Women can size down for a more fitted look. If in any doubt, we recommend ordering one size up.
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||LENGTH (IN)|
|XS||31 - 34||27|
|S||34 - 37||28|
|M||38 - 41||29|
|L||42 - 45||30|
|XL||46 - 49||31|
|2XL||50 - 53||32|
|3XL||54 - 57||33|
|4XL||58 - 61||34|
|5XL||62 - 65||35|
We recommend grabbing your favourite t-shirts at home and comparing the measurements against our t-shirts sizing. These measurements are provided by our suppliers. Product measurements may vary by up to 2" (5 cm).
|SIZE||WIDTH (IN)||LENGTH (IN)|
- Original t-shirt design by Quite OK Comedy
- Premium quality unisex t-shirt
- Regular fit
- Superior combed and ring-spun cotton
- Pre-shrunk fabric. Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Quite OK Comedy t-shirts are printed especially for you as soon as you place an order, meaning no overproduction and waste.
- We use Bella + Canvas premium t-shirts sourced from responsible factories.
- Bella + Canvas are certified 100% No Sweatshops & Eco-Friendly
- They using 7x less water than average clothing manufacturers, with their manufacturing facilities producing almost no landfill by recycling what can't be turned into a t-shirt.
- Our production partner prints in a sustainable way using Oeko-Tex™ certified inks.
Thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions 🌱
All orders are printed on-demand, so we aim to get your purchase to you within 5-10 business days, but sometimes more if you are ordering internationally.
You'll receive a shipping tracking code so you can keep an eye on progress 👍
Why's that funny?
Ooh, don't you know? The inspiration behind this product is Stath Lets Flats.